Friday, December 23, 2011

Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden

Merry Christmas and Happy 2012!

I was walking in Vancouver the other day and entered the China Town, which is the second largest in North America. Close to the entrance there is a Chinese Cultural Centre, and a small gate into this garden. The garden has been just voted top ten (apparently the very first one) urban gardens in the world by the National Geographic. The day was gloomy, it started sprinkling again, but I nevertheless entered.
Walking around and taking pictures, I noticed two guys sitting under the rotunda, but didn't really pay attention. As I came closer, I heard the percussion and a flute. It was one of those everyday magic moments that make you fill with peace and content. 
I hope the next year will be full of these moments in our lives...
All the best!














































And here is the video:








No comments:

Post a Comment